Co-location is an ideal solution for organizations that need a secure, stable and redundant environment to house their technology needs. Our Class 2 data center, located in Northwest Arkansas, was originally designed and built to so support the stringent needs of healthcare. By leveraging this hardened and tried facility, we offer our customers colocation services often found only in larger markets. Customers have physical and remote access to their racks as well as Enformix hands-on services when needed.
Whether you need a secondary location to house your offsite or replicated data, or a full production colocation system, Enformix can help.
- Full or Half rack solutions with in rack PDU units (remotely accessible)
- Clean power with generator backed APC Symmetra units
- 120 volt – 20Amp, 30Amp and 40Amp power configurations
- 208 volt (single and three phase) 20Amp, 30Amp and 40Amp power configurations
- Redundant fiber uplinks from most major local carriers, customers can rent bandwidth or provide their own
- SAPPHIRE clean-agent fire suppression
- Liebert Precision cooling with environmental control monitoring and alerting
- Fully monitored and logged access controls for physical on premise access
- Full security system including outdoor, indoor and rack facing cameras
Enformix can also assists customers needing a co-lo in specific geographic locations. We have partnered with some of the world’s top datacenter providers. This wide network of providers allows us to build the right solution for our customers, no matter their need or location. For more information or to request a quote, please call 1(866)366-0911 or fill out our contact form below.